So, i will paste in the sentence with the mistake word underlined and the intended word in parentheses and bolded. I have yet to figure out a good system. Anyway, either the word wasn't recognized as real or my fatty fingers couldn't hit the right letters and it turned the typo into something else. But either way brings guaranteed fun.
1. Fangs, you should have taken the salad (dang)
2. Sean: On Atlantis and 3rd ave (Atlantic ave)
Jen, trying to make fun: Ignore! How'd you get there?? (oh no)
3. Coming home, danger! (dang) [i say dang a lot, apparently. why doesn't my phone recognize it by now?]
4. Sean: We went for gas anyway! Rebels!
Jen: haha, polio! (Ooooo)
5. Just outside the dreading room (dressing) [dreading room-- does not sound like a fun room to be in]
6. Did ADHD box arrive yet? (Ash's)
and when i found out it had:
7. Gerbil! (yeehoo!) [what, c'mon. You don't know "yeehoo"? I love the idea of shouting that out as a happy exclamation. Gerbil! hahaa!.]
Oh man, i'm sorry about that one! But it was just too good. It's just so ridiculous. And it's not my fault the o and y are right next to the i and t. Fangs.
8. WARNING-- this last one is PG-13 and crass but dang (or "danger") if i didn't almost wet my pants. I was texting a new friend about going on a Target run with her.
I think 9:30 is good. By the time we get there, shop, play with tits... (toys)