Like many, my phone has an autocorrect feature when texting or emailing. The following is a humorous list of examples i've compiled where either my phone disagrees with the word I chose, or i messed up keying and it autocorrects it to something else. Or they're just funny typos. I will categorize them to be more clear and facilitate your laughter.
(the underlined word is the word it changed it to. the word(s) in parentheses is what i had meant to type.)
Messed up keying
- He's going down at 7:30 tonight, or warlords (earlier). I love this. My phone took it to a whole new level. He's going down at 7:30 or WARLORDS are coming. As in ME. He'd better look out.
- Doing that filled my heart with glaciers (gladness). Ha ha. The opposite of what i intended but such a better word. I'm torn.
- Some guy Roland me to. (told. I think i typed Rold.) (maybe his name was Roland?)
(underlined is my typo, obviously)
- Romania!! Was that on the lust? (list)
- Hee her (hee). Just sounds dumb. Hee her.
- Hey, git (got). Ha ha. My new term of endearment for my friends. Hey, Git. 'Sup?
- Left a little spit fir your name (spot for). Wow, it's remarkable how 2 small changes can somehow make you an insta-hillbilly.
- Can u make you an omelette? ( I.. I meant can I) This makes me laugh. A friend was coming over. "Could you make yourself an omelette? I'm too lazy, thanks."
- A furure bus druber. (a future bus driver) Just complete nonsense. Do i have sausage fingers or what. geez.
- Swabs (seans) drawings. Swab. hahaha. Also an example of the autocorrect word being better.
Dang, i thought i had more of these. I'll record some good ones for next time.