In a state of total shock. Can't. formulate. sentences. Words... too much... for brain.
Since we've arrived, which was around 8pm, we...
- put 3 kids to bed.
- consoled 1
- set up pack 'n play
- put a baby to sleep after repeat attempts
- read through mammoth information binder
- entered phone numbers into phone (including friends and neighbors, one of which has kindly offered her shower)
- ate a bowl of cereal
- put groceries away we bought on the way
- washed dishes
- cleaned up toy room
- cleaned up living room
- did a load of laundry
- mapped out schedule for tomorrow
- organized items needed for morning
- organized items needed for other things
- ate some chocolate to console ourselves
- set up the laptop
- got in bed
- typed a blog post