-1 box of Trader Joe's Creamy Tomato Soup
-2 microwavable mugs
- a few paper towels
1. Pour desired amount of soup into a mug.
2. Put mug in microwave and since you want it HOT, cook for 2 minutes.
3. When it's done, open the microwave door and see a tomato blood bath all over the interior.
4. Pour exploded-over mug of soup into the second, clean mug. Rinse first mug in sink. Leave it there for the remainder of the day.
5. Use paper towels to wipe up the mess. If you think ahead, you can even use some of these paper towels to line the bottom of the microwave before cooking and catch some of the mess.
6. Enjoy your soup.
I've made this recipe twice now and so far it's worked like a charm.