haha, that sounds like he swore. Which would be awesome.
So while we wait for that, i'm going to ask a question. What's on your mind lately? I'd really like to know. In exchange, i will tell you what's going on in my brain.
by bullets, naturally:
- Firstly, how many chocolate-covered orange sticks can i eat before hitting my limit? I'm asking myself this right now, because i've already eaten 7. But is that too much? or not quite enough? Only time will tell.
- If there's anything I love more than taking family pictures, it's doing it TWICE. Since Sean was here for a nano-second thanks to multiple flight cancellations, he was missing our family picture, so we 3 went to the studio to take ours that the photographer could later photoshop in. He also took some of Sean by himself. Then, on the actual night, Julian and i got dressed up again and did it again, in case none of the shots with all of us worked out. I'm not sure who was more opposed to this, me or Julian. I brought some fruit snacks for him during picture time, but it was i who needed them most.
- When you live in a giant house compared to a small Brooklyn apartment, it can snow and blizzard and you hardly even notice vs. national emergency and on the brink of losing one's mind. Oh to have space.
- On the other hand, though going to the nearby supermarket is very convenient and the options are plentiful, i confess that part of me dies inside each time I go. I miss my Brooklyn peeps. I miss my 'hood and all its stupid inconveniences.
- My sister and i have been watching Little Dorrit, a BBC Masterpiece that i demand you run, not walk to your computer & online purchase today. Since my brother and his family are here before shipping out to Indiana, the house is full and each night, Ashley and I lock ourselves in the office and watch on the computer. I think about it every day. And now it's over, and i want to cry. It's so so so good. If you need incentive: Based on book by C. Dickens. Darcy from the Keira Knightly P&P is there, as well as Andy Serkis (Gollum, anyone?) as a slimy Frenchman. Need I say more? Need i?
- Sean gets belligerent at phrases like "So true" or "very true" or "very real." He says it's nonsense and unnecessary. What do you think? I'm on the fence. C'mon Sean. Even words like this need a little boost sometimes. On the other hand, I understood what he was saying and offered my pick: very pleasant. I feel that the word itself (pleasant) negates the "very." Yea? Nay?
- I'm really excited to make Valentines. I really really really love it. Send your address to jenslog (at) gmail and I'll totally make one for you WITH a poem. Seriously, i will. For who doesn't love receiving valentines, i ask? No one, that's who. No one. They are very pleasant to receive, and make.
- When Julian gets sick, it instantly wipes out 8 of my 9 lives. I don't know why I'm a cat-mom, but there it is.