As mentioned, I am a gamer. I don't love all games, but I do love many games. Here is a list of games I love:
1. Pictionary. A timeless classic, if played right (as in, i have my own way of playing that makes it more fun. All teams draw the same word at the same time so it's a race.) Interestingly, Sean is a funny pictionary player. You'd think being an artist would make him awesome. Weeeell... he is awesome. Except he's so awesome I sometimes i can't tell what the hey he's drawing because it's awesomely abstract. He also takes a really awesome long time because he cares too much about the drawing and it's all about speed, speed speed! Regardless, we are pretty compatible pictionary partners.
2. Catch Phrase. This is a simple game where you try to get your team to guess a word. Throw in an accelerating beeper with a time limit and you've got yourself some action, suspense, and guaranteed laughs. It's fun to see who you "click" with. Some people are just on the same brain wave as you and I like to discover those people. And be on their team. And win the game.
3. Rummikub. Rummikub is a great game. You need your brain for this, which I enjoy, except when I leave it in notebooks.
4. Sweedish Speed. Sweedish Speed is a game some college friends made up in college. It is the best game ever. What it does is combine double speed or "California Speed" with having to answer trivia questions geared toward kids in grades K-3, at the same time. HILARIOUS. I swear i have never laughed so hard in my life, and I have laughed pretty darn hard in my time.
5. Chess. Of course this is on the list as it is the best game in the history of time. It is genius genius genius. And I have a deep love for it. I could talk about it for hours & hours and days & days, let alone play it for that long. I am a cool person. I am a cool person. I am a cool person.
6. Twister. Just kidding, twister is lame. Or is it? Wait a minute. Let me rethink that one.
7. I love Trouble. Trouble is a wonderful game. it is best played with 2 people playing 2 parts (instead of 4 people, each with one part). It's kind of like Sorry but so much more fun, somehow. You go around a board and trying to get your pieces "home." If your piece lands exactly on the space where an opponent's piece is, you stomp on him and send him back to the start. So, if you get stomped on, you're in trouble. One time I used one red piece again and again and he stomped on so many pieces and sent them all packing. I'd stomp him extra hard and yell "DEAD!" each time. I named him Killer, and wrote a small K on his side. That... was a good day.
8. Cranium's pretty fun, especially the Turbo Edition. Buy it today, if you haven't.
9. I like Yahtzee. It makes you all superstitious and weird, and you feel like a gambler. ...all of which i like, i guess.
10. Scrabble? I question that one because I used to not like it at all. Scrabble's fun if you're doing something else, like watching tv. It can get preeetty long. But i used to play it online and got pretty good. It's fun to do it fast too, to have a time limit. Again, races = more fun.
And there is a list of games I love.