Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sometimes I think one of the worst possible things that can happen to me is eating a rotten grape.

6 comments:

Melissa Broekhuijsen said...

If this is true, then I would say, you have a pretty easy life.

Jen said...

i think you underestimate the grossness of a rotten grape. it can ruin your life. for a good 10 seconds.

Joel said...

It's similar to, but probably even worse than, reaching into the bag for the last piece of bread, only to feel that horrifying fuzz with your fingers, realizing that half your arm is now engulfed in a mold-infested container.

Natalie said...

Anything rotten grosses me out, really. Once I took a bite of bread thinking, "Hmm, I forgot there was lour on the outside of this bread" only to find out it wasn't flour... It was nasty.

Carolyn said...

I, also, do not enjoy a nasty tasting grape. HOWEVER, with grapes you can always try again. The next one you take off the bunch will probably be okay. If it was a rotten apple or peach, there's no way you're taking another bite.

Jen said...

That is very true. It is hard to come back from that bad grape, but it can be done.

I'm not sure I've ever eaten mold on bread. I guess i look at it before i take a bite. ;)