At the mall we:
- ate at the food court and talked about life
- went into Bath and Body Works and smelled everything until our noses broke. We took turns spraying little cards with scents like "peppermint," "gingerbread," "winter," "cotton," and making each other guess what it was. Julian chose to spray multiple scents on the same card which resulted in a lovely Christmas throw up scent, just in time for the holidays.
- Went into the home goods store and played with all of the ornaments.
- Carefully ruminated over and selected some prezzies.
- Warily spied Santa as we passed by multiple times, finally deciding on NO.
- Took our pictures in TWO photo booths. They are as follows:
We decided what to do on the spot which is what makes photoboothing exciting.