- I'm beginning to think that the orange started it all, and that the color was named after the fruit. This changes everything.
- It's a common thing: What to do when you have more to say after you've already added a post script. Many people say p.p.s. or p.s.s. which makes even less sense, but that's fine. I've been thinking it over for some time now and I think the right way to do it, for me at least, is like this:
p.s. have a good day
p.s. p.s. no, have a great day.
A post script to the post script. But wait, what if I remark on something in the second post script that has nothing to do with the first one? Dang, I'm back to square one. Thoughts?
- At the park recently, I was watching a group of 9 year old boys playing some kind of game and I heard one of them singing, "video killed the radio star...." and i thought, maybe there's hope for the future after all. (<-- this one makes me sound like a creeper. "At the park recently... through my binoculars, i was watching...")
spent the holiday weekend doing the following things:
- sitting in the park
- surviving 95 degree temps by playing in the fountain and going to the pool. ALso, abusing my authority over the mini-spray bottle. The baby didn't mind. He loved it. "More in the face! Again!" he was telling me, I know it.
- eating my weight in Italian ices. "Hey... yeah, me again. Yep, just 5 minutes ago, yep. So, I would like..."
- not seeing one firework
- watching Young Victoria (lovely), Alice in WonderZzzzz... (so boring) To Kill a Mockingbird (has been bumped up to my all time favorite, and Atticus Finch as the hottest movie dad) and Coco Before Chanel
- eating pancakes several times with fancy syrup and mountains of whipped cream & strawberries. You know how sometimes you just can't get enough of a thing and you eat it repeatedly. I think i'm satisfied... for now. I have a pretty killer recipe if anyone wants it.