2. Stargate. Why? Well, it's super cool and sci-fi. Love that. And one of my celebrity crushes is in it, James Spader, who is totally nerd-hot, aka just hot, in this movie.
3. Any of the Jurassic Parks. Even the crappy 3rd one. *shameful face*
5. Pride and Prejudice. I love this movie. I own it, but when it's on, I watch it still. It bewitches me, body and soul.
6. I just realized I skipped #4. drr. i'll just keep going and make you wonder what the secret 4th movie is. Anyway, 6. Castaway. I don't watch it in full, thankfully, (who can, after seeing it the first time?) But something about it makes me linger longer than I should. I don't think it's a bad movie by any means but it's just one of those "see it once" type of movies. Yet when it's on tv, which it is a LOT, there's something about it. I don't know. One of those-- "Geez, AGAIN??" and then, bluhhh... you sit there with frozen remote and stare for far too long.
7. Any of the Harry Potters. This is bizarre considering I think the movies are poop. Sean loves them, and i like them in that they're HP, but other than that, there's no reason I should be watching them again and again on TV. Especially because we own them and we often battle over them. Me: "How about you watch them when i go to Utah?" Rarely am I in an HP mood, and yet...
8. I always give The Day After Tomorrow a decent chunk of my attention. Remember: EVERY TIME it's on, which this one is on 20 times a day on FX. Or at least every time i see that it's on which is at least once a day. Ahhh how can i write this so it doesn't sound like I watch tv all day. Oh well. Next.
9. Panic Room. When i--watch--this--I always--feel--so---panicked! It's--so--intense! AHHH! HURRY! AHH! I like it.
10. Air Force One. Oh, Harrison. You should be president. This movie has just the right amount of action, suspense, thrill, cheese, and patriotism, all the makings of something I just can't stop looking at. And Gary Oldman is great.
That's pretty good for now. I'll let you know if i think of others. What are some of yours? Don't be ashamed. Tell us. (see #3)