Yep, i have made my own list. Enjoy, maybe.
1. Started your own blog. The best decision I ever made.
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii- unless you count the Hawaii in my dreams.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity<--this is ridiculous. I mean, that it's on this list. Why yes, I have done that! That's why i'm so poor!
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain. What, like a whole mountain? from base to peak? Yes, mount jen, the hill next door to my house.
9. Held a praying mantis I used to love them when i was small and let them crawl all over me.
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped-- i wish.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea If by "sea" you also mean "lake."
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. <-- what does that even mean? instead of taught myself an art from a box? And, what is "art"? 15. Adopted a child. No, but I did adopt a shelf at the elementary school library, and my books were always in order! As would be my children... 16. Had food poisoning. i don't think i ever have. interesting... 17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. I did ride on a boat that took me super close and i could see up her nose.
18. Grown your own vegetables Define grow. Something definitely grew. Was it edible? that's the question.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept overnight on a train
21. Had a pillow fight <-- stupid. yeah you haven't really "lived" until you've done this. I wish i could have a pillow fight with #21. Also, i just remembered I swatted Sean in the night with my pillow last night, just to keep him on his toes. It was awesome. More of a "pillow ambush" though.
22. Hitch hiked. I wasn't hitch hiking but i did accept a ride in an ambulance to where I needed to go. I realize now how foolish this was but i was like, free ride in an ambulance and i'm not injured! yes please. Interestingly, the two times i've ridden in an ambulance, it was for transportation only.
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb. I've held a lamb's ear though... the plant. heh.
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden a gondola in Switzerland. No. I've ridden a tram in Switzerland though.
29. Seen a total eclipse literally, and of the heart.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset <-- this is stupid. again, that it's on this list, not the thing itself. "boo, sunsets are laaame." No.
31. Hit a home run I'm totally sure i have.
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors--would love.
35. Seen Amish country
36. Taught yourself a new language somewhat. I pick up words here and there. For example, Sean randomly asked me "do you know the spanish word for egg?" me: "huevos." Thanks, huevos rancheros on dinner menus at diners.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing not really for reals, but at a climbing place.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David wait, have i?? i was small.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt at long last.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant Ok, i bought strangers some frostys (frosties?) at Wendy's. That's the same.
44. Visited Africa-- in my dreams.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance--ha ha!
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. --I stood at the foot of it.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain --just so i could bold that one. lame.
53. Played in the mud I wish i could do that now.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater --love this.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business--in my dreams.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia. --No, but I know my name in Russian. It is this: джэнифэр
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching--I watch for whales wherever I go.
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving--i wish
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp--also i wish, sort of. In a would-be-good-for-me way.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt Ok, i sewed on one square and then stopped because i didn't want to ruin the ENTIRE thing.
73. Stood in Times Square for far too long.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book--in my dreams.
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible--when i was young i made a goal to do this. I maaay have gotten as far as Exodus.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. --Gross, no. But i could now, thanks to Survivorman.
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life Please, every day.
90. Sat on a jury. --Sean did though. A murder trial. He didn't enjoy it. He was a major part in influencing people's opinions which he found highly unsettling.
91. Met someone famous I formally met Wilford Brimley. In other news, Sean and I recently spotted Timothy Hutton and i walked by Val Kilmer a couple of weeks ago.
92. Joined a book club-ha ha, no. I'm laughing because.. i don't know why.
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone <-- ridiculous.
99. Been stung by a bee.--Bees and I have a deal. I don't freak out when they're around and they don't sting me. It's called mutual respect. They can sense fear, i know it.
100. One cavity or less.