I love games. I'm a gamer. I find that you really get to know a person when you play a game with them. I love adding a bit of competition to activities. I particularly love games that are fast-paced, where you race against others or the clock. (Others is better)
Here, however, is a list of games that totally suck. I know people love them but I do not. And here they are:
1. Scattergories. This isn't fun. No, no it isn't. You try to come up with as many words as you can and then you sit around and just debate with others in a non-fun way. This is a boring game for nerds that are boring.
2. Boggle. Boggle sucks. Every time I--ZzzzZZzzZzzzZzzz... I'm sorry, I just fell asleep in the middle of that sentence, just like when I fall asleep trying to play Boggle.
3. Balderdash. The last time I played this was roughly around 1997 so I'm not sure I'm being fair with this one. But I think the fact that I've never wanted to play since 1997 should tell me something.
4. Rook. I don't really know how to play Rook but as a small child I watched my family play this game and all I saw was contention and ridicule. Thus, I vowed I would never play, and I haven't.
5. Jenga. I don't hate Jenga, per se, I just don't care about it. So I don't really try not to knock down the tower and will play haphazardly. I'm usually the one who eventually knocks it down and guess what, excellent. Let's do something else.
And there's a list of games I hate. I hope you don't think I'm being negative and grouchy. But my list of games I love is way too long so I thought this would be better.