1. When was the last time you cried? When I read the lame answers to these questions on a random person's blog. This is why i have made the goal to make this interesting. I can't make any promises but I will try. Also, i will try to give my immediate response and show my immediate feelings. What i think of right away. kind of a "speed questionnaire" if you will.
2. Do you like your handwriting? As a matter of fact I do. I once gave a speech on handwriting analysis. That's right. You could learn a lot from me.
3. What is your favorite lunch meat? shut up.
4. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Are you kidding? I am awesome. Not only would i be friends with me, I would be BFF's with me. In fact, I am already.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, sarcasm is stupid.
6. Do you have your tonsils? yes..the last time I checked, which is every morning. And night.
7. Would you bungee jump? Heck yes i would. The closest thing i've been was that big arch thing at Lagoon. Oh, and a big slingshot ride at the Fun Dome, formerly known as 49th Street Galleria.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not unless absolutely necessary.
9. What is your favorite ice cream? I love all kinds, except the gross ones. Lately i've kind of been a grandma and my fave is Butter Pecan. Edy's, slow-churned. Buy some today. (that's Dryers for you western folk) Wait a minute, i just remembered my actual favorite ice cream, and it is this: Friendly's Forbidden Chocolate, OH!
10.Do you think you are strong? You be the judge. Feel my abs. No, that isn't a sheet of steel underneath my shirt. Those are my abs. (where would one obtain a sheet of steel? i wonder)
11. Red or Pink? I like red and i like pink.
12. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? Sometimes i have this annoying habit of being really funny and charming. I think it makes people feel bad about themselves which is really troubling to me. I try to tone it down but sometimes it's hard. I am what i am, you know? but, you know, it gives me something to work on. HAHAHA, this answer is crap.
13. Who do you miss the most? Right now? Probably trashy trashbucket. But ask me again tomorrow.
14. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? stupid and stupid color. how's that.
15. What was the last thing that you eat? How about that question makes no sense? But I'll do my best to answer it: In the past, the last thing that i would eat on a daily basis was probably one tic tac every night before going to bed. Forget it. You win, stupid nonsensical question.
16. What are you listening to right now? Strange, alien sounds coming from my backyard.
17. If you were a crayon what color would you be? I would be stupid crayon color. I hate these questions. Wait a minute.. did i just call myself stupid.
18. Favorite smell? I'd prefer to rephrase this to read, what is my favorite non-smell. For example, my favorite smell is when I don't smell pee, vomit, poop, all combined with sweat. And also sour kraut. But that day my mom had me and my sister empty relic jars of who KNOWS what, that she had canned in the cretaceous period into one giant bowl and dump it out back? That...that... was unBELIEVABLE.
19. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? I honestly can't remember. I'm a bit of a recluse. Ummm... probably Sean.
20. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Nobody did, and yes.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis, particularly the U.S. Open. Which reminds me (!!!) must buy tickets. Although I have also been into dog shows lately. (this is not a joke. I actually was watching when the Beagle won, which made headline news.)
22. Hair color? brown, sometimes reddish brown. sometimes just brown.
23. Eye color? vomit brown, sadly.
24. Do you wear contacts? I wish. I do on very special occasions.
25. Favorite Food? I love food. I love good, high quality food with intricate flavor combinations the likes of which would melt your mouth. How's that image. Wait. It just occurred to me that it sounds like I like eating acid. Well maybe i do.
26. Scary movies or happy endings? Why not both?
27. Last movie you watched? That would be a pleasant little film called Once.
28. What color shirt are you wearing? gray
29. Summer or Winter? Would you like to rephrase the question to: Sweaty or frozen. Which do i prefer to be. If i can look beyond the potentially harsh elements, i prefer summer. I love popsicles and running around outside and cooking hotdogs on the electric grill. But I don't think I can look beyond the harsh elements. It was really humid yesterday and mildly warm and i almost burst into tears.
30. Favorite Desserts? I love desserts. Lately I am a fan of the chocolate souffle. . Cheesecake is also very nice. I'm a bit of a dessert snob, actually. Come visit me and you'll see why.
31. What book are you reading? I'm reading: The World Without Us, Inkspell, & The Physician's Tale. Physician's Tale and World Without Us weirdly coincide.
32. What is on your mouse pad? This question makes me sad.
33. What did you watch on T.V. last night? a whole lot of crap until we shut it off and Sean and I played marbles on the floor instead. We make up new rules every time. Do i need to say who won? Do I? They don't call me Sharp Shooter Jen for nothing.
34. Favorite sound? I'm thinking about this one because I do like sounds. One of my favorite sounds is the softly squeaky breaks of NYC tour buses. I call them "urban whales" because they do sound like whale calls. And they're big.
35. What is the furthest you have been from home? Probably somewhere in Europe. if i really cared about this question I could find out the exact number of miles from my amazing globe, but i'll leave Globey where he is.
36. Do you have a special talent? Please, where do I start.
37. Favorite Pastime? In the old days i used to love to sit up on the roof of my house and call out to passersby. I truly believed they couldn't see me even though i didn't even have a two-story house. All they had to do was turn their head up one degree and there i was. But since i can't do that now, nothing really comes to mind...